Employee Orientation and Training
1. Background Check, fingerprints, TB self assessment
2. Emergency contact form, Employment verification
3. W-4, Direct Deposit
4. Read and sign personnel Guidelines
5. Read and sign DFS rules and regulations
7. Sign code of ethics and confidentially statement
8. Complete orientation training.
DFS Rules and Regulations
Please read all the sections of the Department of Family Services rules and Regulations. We are required to follow these rules to maintain a current childcare license. All employees are held accountable for following these rules and regulations.
The personnel guidelines outline how our center runs and the expectations of the employees. All employees are held accountable for following these guidelines.
Orientation Powerpoints and Quizzes
This training repeats many of the details from the handbook with more detailed information about how The Neighborhood School operates as a licensed child care facility in the state of Wyoming. As you go through each section, take the quiz that corresponds with the section. After you finish all the sections, Please turn the quizzes into the office. (email or hardcopy)